The past two weeks I have learned about God's character and nature as well as hearing his voice in my life. One great thing that YWAM emphasizes is relationship with God over religious devotion. We have started reading "Is That Really You God?" by Loren Cunningham, the founder of YWAM. We also have hiked up Ben Lomond and Queenstown Hill. We hosted an open worship night at a local church and were able to minister to a few people in Queenstown. This week we are starting lectures on spiritual warfare. I have gotten a heat rash on my hands which is a little uncomfortable but not a big problem. I would appreciate pray for that and prayer for God's continued protection of me and the other students. We will find out our outreach locations sometime this week, so I will send another update soon. Thanks for all the prayers and support. I miss you all.
I have found out my outreach location. I will be going to Papua New Guinea! I am so excited to see how God will use me and the rest of my team there. There are seven students and two leaders going.
I am doing three days of prayer and fasting along with most of my base and YWAM all over the world. I have felt the Lord tell me to do this, so I have decided to participate. I would love if you could join me in praying for Christians all over the world during these next three days. It is beautiful and powerful thing to pray in unity with other Christians.
I am super excited to tell you all that I have reached my fundraising goal! Thank you all so much for helping make this mission trip possible. I hope that you will continue praying for me and praising God for his wonderful works.
Comments
Post a Comment